mysecondclockdaemovie mysecondclockdaemovie

Genious

I loved it and voted five. I mean comon on!? It has trickey and strawberryclock!

Dcstegg228 responds:

heh ty

Fett's Vette Fett's Vette

This is very nice man.

Sorry I havn't been able to comment on this flash but I havn't been on newgrounds lately. Anyways though I see it got into the Star Wars collection thats realy cool. Anyways though this flash is very funny and it's very catchy. Nice job again.

Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

Not special at ALL.

I think you should of just scrapped this one. You should o flet it be and let it only be knows through that other Resident Evil Flash you did. Your jokes were pretty horrible and stale, if there was any; the animation, well thats how you always have animated but still it's not that great; and also the idea, lame. You should o fjuts kept this on your hardrive and never released it, or just keep it on your site. I'm sorry but I couldn't even watch the whole thing.

Anyways to end this rant I will just say, Hopefully your next flash will be MUCH better than this trash. I mean I realy hope it is.

Element Saga ch5 - DEMO Element Saga ch5 - DEMO

Holy *hit!

Yea well that pretty much says ot all right there. I mean it's awsome all around. Great graphics, the fighting style is awsome, and the enemy's are pretty sweet. I realy wish I had a better comp, mine is so laggy doing this, O well. I love this submission. *bookmarked*

Mordor Mountain Madness Mordor Mountain Madness

Not bad at all there man.

High Scores Didn't work for me though I got a score of 7430 but it didn't count it? O well anyways congrats on the wonderful game and many more to come ( hopein )

Aussie Christmas 2 Aussie Christmas 2

Pretty god.

I don't think it should have the score it has but hey whateva. Well anyways beat my score. 482 Bizatches.

FF7- One Winged Angel FF7- One Winged Angel

Great

That was cool i liked it but you cant beat the original because the lyrics with the song are awsome and well that was good at any rate good job

Sephiroth29126 responds:

TY for your comments ^_^ I'm glad that you liked it.